In order to properly regulate your home temperature, you should consider quite a few other things outside of just programming the thermostat. For example, if your room located on the south side of your dwelling, it might actually be able to warm up quicker than the room, located at the northern end. Also, if you have any wall-to-wall windows, they might get hot on a summer afternoon. However, they would also cool of quicker as the sun goes down. These are just a few things that the North Hollywood homeowners must consider when looking to change the temperature in your house.
The good news is that there actually is a solution! Zoning hvac systems allow our customers to have the flexibility of programming different settings for the temperature according to the different parts of your home. If you use multiple thermostats, you can then take the southern and northern exposure into an account, as well as considerations for multiple windows or even have the personal temperature preferences for each of the members of your family.
Here are a few reasons why zoning temperature control is beneficial:
- Temperature adjustment can take into account your vaulted ceilings, lofts as well as the multiple windows
- You can set the daily and weekly family routines
- You can change the temperature from room to room according to your personal liking
- Basement can be addressed as well without having to overcool or overheat the entire house
- You will save the cost, allowing your house stay energy efficient. The savings can be huge over a long term. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, combining zoning hvac systems and a programmable thermostat can save you 30% in annual heating and cooling expenses.
If you have any more question regarding our services for zoning temperature control for your household, please contact California AC & Heating, Inc. Our experts can provide you with a consultation on how to save on heating and cooling of your house. With over 20 years of heating and cooling service in Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley, our skilled and experienced technicians are here to assist you in improving the comfort of your home.
For more information, please call us at: 818-590-7941.